Conference 2008 - Program Committee
From: WHITNEY SCHMIDT (whitneyschmidtverizon.net)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 14:28:37 -0700 (PDT)
Hello again from your Cohousing Conference coordinator,

  So that we may plan many fantastic and interesting programs for next  year's
conference, we've already enlisted the able assistance of New  View (Acton, MA)
Cohousing's Steven Hecht to lead our Programming  Team.  Steve is now asking
for part time volunteers to help with  the work of this committee.

  Programming involves choosing topics, themes, and speakers for the
conference attendees.  We hope to have a broadly based series of  presentations
that will cover the issues and challenges relevant to  unaffiliated cohousing
enthusiasts, newly formed groups, groups in  various stages of development, and
established communities.  Many  of you have already contacted me about speaking
or planning a track -  thank you!!  We appreciate the early interest more than
you  know.  Steve is now the point person for these inquiries, and I  will be
passing all current contact info to him.

  Please contact Steve at shecht [at] newview.org or at 978-635-1145 if you
are interested in helping out or just want to chat about possible ways  to
become involved.  This will be fun and interesting work!

  ~ Whitney Schmidt ~