Thanks for your support in Lawrence KS
From: Vicki Penner (vickipennersunflower.com)
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 07:05:28 -0700 (PDT)
We at Delaware Street Commons in Lawrence Kansas are nearly finnished with
construction.   The last two weekends we've been on our city's Home Builder's
Parade of Homes.   We have gotten some good press coverage.

http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2007/apr/27/cohousing_community_kicks/

We've also gotten some critical, nearly threatening comments in the comments
section of the online paper and in the print letters to the editor.

I want to thank Raines, Terry, Jen and Ralph for responding to those comments
and writing positive, corrective messages. (If there are more people who
responded, but I just didn't recognize your email name, these thanks are for
you too!)

It is wonderful being a part of a larger community that is dedicated to the
success of co-housing.

As people on this email know,  it's hard enough to get our message out there,
much less managing the perception afterward.  Thanks for your help and support.

Vicki Penner
Lawrence, KS