Re: Hot tub use policies
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 03:17:03 -0700 (PDT)

On May 7, 2007, at 1:06 AM, tamgoddess [at] comcast.net wrote:

If your existing community has a hot tub, how old do people have to be to use it by themselves? Have you had any problems with teens who don't use it properly, or who go in when they aren't supposed to? If you have a policy that's in electronic form, I'd be pleased as punch if you were willing to share it with me.

We don't have any teens over the age 13 so this hasn't come up yet but we had to lock the lid several years ago because the neighborhood kids were climbing over the wall to "swim in the pool." Our own children were not old enough to do that then.

Locking the lid effectively means no teens can use it unless a parent gives them the combination to the lock.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing