seeking rent, swap, or buy in NW, W Coast cohousing
From: Lynn Nadeau (welcomeolympus.net)
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 14:35:19 -0700 (PDT)
Do not reply to list; reply to Russ and Cindy, email Cindyb12 [at] aol.com. Seeking rental, swap, or purchase: NW, West Coast cohousing: We are an experienced cohousing family -- parents, and children 7 and 11-- relocating. We love cohousing, are good participants, and are looking for something for at least the coming school year. We can rent, sublet, or possibly buy. References available. And we are good cooks! One family member is environmentally sensitive, so extra-clean air is a must: not close to industry or highways. Northwest US, or West Coast, preferred. It's important to us to have good access to organic food, and be within a couple of hours of an airport and medical offices, and have a politically-liberal, environmentally-mindful, culture of values. (If interested in a swap, it would be our former home at RoseWind Cohousing in Port Townsend WA, a 2 BR, 2 bath home with lots of natural light and a super view of the central commons, convenient to the common house, solar hot water and grid-tied PV, on two floors plus a large unfinished daylight basement. Details on request.)
Please contact us off-list to Cindyb12 [at] aol.com. Thanks so much!
Russ and Cindy