Ground Breaking!! 5/19
From: Catya Belfer-Shevett (catyahomeport.org)
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 12:20:31 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

Mosaic Commons and Camelot Cohousing (Berlin, MA) will hold our ground breaking ceremony on May 19th. We're very excited!

I'll be even MORE excited when we get the construction loan signed, but after 7 years of working on this, this is great!

If you're in the area, please join Mosaic and our friends at 5:30pm at Berlin's renovated 1870 Town Hall, for a party with the folks of Berlin and other friends and family to help us celebrate! There will be food, a magic show, music, and possibly a contra dance.

If you'd like to attend the ground breaking ceremony itself, please rsvp to me and we'll work out where to park and other logistics :)

Both groups have units still available, and would very much like new people! In both price and location, we're between the two recently advertised units in Massachusetts.

Take care, all, and thanks for all of your support over the years,

        - catya
--
                            ____
Catya Belfer-Shevett    ____\  /     Cohousing in MA?