3 br/1.75 ba home in Tierra Nueva Cohousing for July
From: Rebecca Walzer (mamawalzer33gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 14:01:54 -0700 (PDT)
We would like to rent our home in Tierra Nueva Cohousing in Oceano (on the
Central Coast of California) for the month of July.  We are willing to rent
it by the week or for the whole month.  Our community is near the beach and
numerous hiking/mountainbiking possibilities.  It is also directly adjacent
to a pesticide free farm that has a bi-weekly stand selling anything from
berries to sunflowers to romanesco cauliflower.
Our house sleeps 5-6 comfortably and is child-friendly.  We also have 2 cats
that need care.

We are asking $1000 for the month, utilities included, or $250/week.

Please email walzers1 [at] gmail.com if you are interested.