Re: Ground Breaking!! 5/19
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 15:23:52 -0700 (PDT)
Congratulations, Catya! It's been a long road for you but soon you will see your new homes and community rise from the earth -- it's a most gratifying sight!

Best to all of you -- happy Ground Breaking. The Ribbon Cutting will come in the not "too distant" future!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Principal, The Cohousing Collaborative
McLean, VA