Free Q&A session about cohousing Sun May 20 in Washington DC
From: Margaret Weatherly (martiewearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 22:23:32 -0700 (PDT)
Just a reminder ... as a follow up to its annual bus tour Mid Atlantic Cohousing is sponsoring a FREE Q&A session on Sunday, May 20th, 10:00a.m.-noon in Silver Spring MD outside of Washington DC.

The session will be hosted by Cohousing Collaborative, LLC.

AND you do not have to be on the bus tour to come to the follow up session! We hope those of you who were not able to participate in the Sat. tour or who are wait listed (we have many!) will join us.

For information about the Q&A session go to our website and click on the yellow bus:

http://cohomac.org

Thanks

Martie Weatherly
Liberty Village Cohousing