Rockingham VT Zoning Board Decision
From: Stuart Joseph (stuartcaercoburn.org)
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 13:41:24 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings, All!
Good News!
I wanted to let everyone know that the Zoning Board approved our Sketch Plan and the waivers that we asked for. There were some things that they will require from us as we move along to getting the final permits.

The decision was approved by all of the members present at the May 2 meeting and one member was absent so she didn't vote.

We are getting closer to making Caer Coburn a reality and the next phase of the permitting process has begun.

I hope to have the final (really final) design on the website in the next few days so everyone can see what it looks like.

--
Stuart Joseph, 802-463-1954
Project Director