ZB decision
From: Ruth Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 03:33:58 -0700 (PDT)
Congratulations to you all!   Good work, getting so much local support.
Remembering the heady excitement of development days!
Ruth Hirsch,  Cantines, Island, Saugerties
Where we last night we had an Indian meal, then -- after several of the men offered to do clean-up**-- a women's henna party. Magnificent truly intricate body art.

[** men fully participating in meal prep and clean-up is the norm here.]