Visit to Sebastopol
From: Karen Carlson (kcarlson2wisc.edu)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 18:34:09 -0700 (PDT)
Hello! I am in a cohousing community in Madison, Wisconsin that is

about to purchase land and break ground for new construction. ( A brief note: we will be located in the central part of town on land owned by a hospital that can't use the land for expansion. We will have a mixture of existing homes, a triplex already on the property, two apartment buildings, and a duplex constructed by Habitat for Humanity; 40 units in all.) I will be visiting family in Sebastopol the first week of June and would very much like to visit cohousing communities in the the area.
Thank you,
Karen