Re: Any advice for dealing with someone angry about being rejected?
From: Robert Finn (finnnasw.org)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 18:51:27 -0700 (PDT)
We ran into a very similar situation during the forming stages of Pleasant Hill Cohousing. After much discussion and debate we decided to reject someone who we believed was behaving inappropriately.

As I recall (this was about 7 years ago) we delegated a couple of members to explain our reasons to him privately. He made very similar threats (lawsuits, etc.), and we were worried for a time, but we never heard from him again.

Bob Finn