Re: Denmark cohousing contacts for visiting?
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 07:08:48 -0700 (PDT)
I received the message below but am replying with a copy to cohousing-L.
See my comments below.

On Mon, 14 May 2007, Darrylle Stafford <darrylle [at] mac.com> wrote:

> Sorry to [not have searched] through your archives,
> but I need this information rather urgently.  I live in Costa
> Rica and am starting a senior cohousing project.  I've just been presented
> with an opportunity to leave immediately for three weeks in Denmark and I want
> to take full advantage of my time there by learning from experts and visiting
> as many cohousing projects as possible.  I'm wondering if you might have the
> contact information of an association, network leader, center, or anyone whom
> I might contact who would give me an entry into the cohousing world in
> Denmark.
>
> Very much appreciate your assisting me with this special request.
>
> My very best regards,
> Darrylle Stafford

I am not aware of "an association, network leader, center" in Denmark
to refer Darrylle to...  The visit to Denmark with 7 other folks
( "DK99" ) was in 1999 and my contacts have not been kept up unfortunately.