Re: Any advice for dealing with someone angry about being rejected?
From: byron patterson (byronpattersongmail.com)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 05:30:24 -0700 (PDT)
On 5/15/07, Byron Patterson<byronpatterson [at] gmail.com>: wrote:

Hi, Bob

Rejection is hard for most individuals, when trying to find placement
in society. I mean finding a home and an occupation to support a decent
standard of living. Cohousing groups need to better define their community's
mission. This will better inform potential cohousing residents of their
choice
in selecting a particular cohousing community. If the community mission or
vision statement is not presented and practiced in the community. It would
be very hard for an individual or family to understand, why a
select community
may not be the best option. There are also housing laws that are suppose to
protect families and individuals from housing discrimination. Most cohousing
groups are aware of these laws and try to keep in compliance. I hope the
decision your cohousing group made is in compliance with your state
legislature.