Re: Denmark cohousing contacts for visiting?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 08:04:01 -0700 (PDT)
Fred -- my understanding is like yours -- no organization or association re: cohousing in Denmark. They've long given up on conferences and workshops. Last one held in late '90's I believe. Chuck Durrett would have more info on this. Perhaps w/ the advent of Sr. cohousing there IS an organization of some kind as it's such a new animal at the watering hole. Certainly haven't heard of one however.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Principal, The Cohousing Collaborative
McLean, VA