" Custom" Seattle area cohousing tour--this Saturday! A few seats left!
From: Cohousing Association/Joani Blank (joanicohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 19:03:44 -0700 (PDT)

There are 5 seats left on the Seattle area cohousing tour this Saturday (for description and to register go to www.cohousing.org/tours.aspx). Since there were very few registrants this time, we decided to take a passenger van instead of a big bus on this tour. And at the last minute (just yesterday) we got a slightly bigger van; therefore a little more space for participants.

Among the 8-12 folks on this tour will be four people who live in cohousing (the co-leaders, one participant and me), so there will be information galore and you'll get plenty of individual attention, which is why I'm calling this a custom tour.

If you go to the online registration and find the tour sold out, someone must have beaten you to those last seats. Please go ahead and put your email address on the waiting list. If someone cancels and you are first on the list you may get to go after all. Otherwise we'll be sure to notify you as soon as the next Seattle area tour is scheduled.

Joani Blank

Tours Coordinator
Cohousing Association of the United States
joani [at] cohousing.org or 510-834-7399
OR tours [at] cohousing.org