Fwd: Zoning for Intentional Community
From: Tree Bressen (treeic.org)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 21:04:37 -0700 (PDT)

From: "william cerf" <cerf541 [at] msn.com>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 02:03:56 -0400
Subject: [All] Zoning for Intentional Community

About a month ago there was an e-mail sent to the FIC ALL list seeking resources for zoning for intentional communities. I put out to the list that I would be willing to be the focalizer for starting a Yahoo Group and that the group would start once we got six ­ ten people who would be interested. I personally want to be part of a group that is vibrant and reasonably active. Since putting out that call, I?ve had five people respond in the affirmative. I am still looking for more folks who would want to be the ?charter members? of this group. If you are interested please write me offlist to let me know of your interest. My e-mail address is: cerf541 [at] msn.com

I would appreciate it if you would forward this e-mail to folks who might be interested in joining this Yahoo Group regarding zoning for intentional community.

Cheers,
William Cerf
Brooklyn, NY

Tree Bressen