Re: Any advice for dealing with someone angry about being rejected?
From: Robert Finn (finnnasw.org)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 21:06:32 -0700 (PDT)
Byron,

There was no housing discrimination involved when we rejected this person. We were still in the forming stages and technically we were an LLC. No antidiscrimination laws prevent people from choosing whom they want to be in a business partnership with. We recognize that now that we are an existing development selling a unit can sell to anyone without the HOA's say, and that the seller must not discriminate on the basis of any of the protected classes.

Finally, this was not a case of someone simply not meshing well with our vision statement. It was a case of one member of a couple making uncomfortable sexual comments to and uncomfortable physical contact with a number of our members.

Bob