Re: Conference 2008 Input
From: byron patterson (byronpattersongmail.com)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 06:41:19 -0700 (PDT)
On 5/16/07, Byron Patterson< byronpatterson [at] gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, Whitney

A few suggestion on topics to implement in the Cohousing Conference 2008.
Resourcing Purchases of Goods and Services/ Credit Unions/ Alternative
Financing/
Individual and Family Therapy/ Integrating Cohousing into Established
Communities/
Zoning Laws/ Housing Laws. I hope the ideas help to create an efficient 2008
coonference.