Re: Conference 2008 Input
From: WHITNEY SCHMIDT (whitneyschmidtverizon.net)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 13:48:00 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Byron!  Passing this also along to Steve Hecht who is in charge of
Programming.

  Whitney.

byron patterson <byronpatterson [at] gmail.com> wrote:  On 5/16/07, Byron
Patterson< byronpatterson [at] gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, Whitney

A few suggestion on topics to implement in the Cohousing Conference 2008.
Resourcing Purchases of Goods and Services/ Credit Unions/ Alternative
Financing/
Individual and Family Therapy/ Integrating Cohousing into Established
Communities/
Zoning Laws/ Housing Laws. I hope the ideas help to create an efficient 2008
coonference.