Forming a Montessori cohousing community?
From: Kristina Horacek (krickett6excite.com)
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 16:59:42 -0700 (PDT)
 Hi Everyone!     I have dreamt of raising my family in a collaborative
community for years, but I didn't have a name for it until I heard of
cohousing!  I am a Montessori teacher and hope to someday open and run a Pre-K
through grade 12 Montessori and Orff school. I would like to find other people
who want to found a large cohousing community that would be both sustainable
and center around a school for its resident children. I am particularly hoping
to team up with families who would like to get the school's first preschool
(3-ys. old) class up and running by 2013. The location would be decided based
on where there is the most interest in the project.  Hope this is an
appropriate medium for posting my idea. If anyone recieving this has other
ideas for how I can get this out there let me know!Best Wishes To All,Kristina
in Boston

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com