Re: Sustainable and green housing in cohousing communities
From: John Bibby (qedenterprise.net)
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 05:39:43 -0700 (PDT)
Oh, I thought this was Peterborough, England!

Are there any Brits out there who are interested in a new, senior-based
community (not exclusively senior based - but esp. for seniors who are
prepared to invest in the community & not give it all to their (relatively
affluent) children.

     Best Regards
     JOHN BIBBY  aa42/MatheMagic
                   1 Straylands Grove, York YO31 1EB  (01904-330-334)

All statements are on behalf of aa42.com Limited, a company wholly owned by
John Bibby and Shirley Bibby. See www.aa42.com/mathemagic and
www.mathemagic.org