Forming a Montessori cohousing community?
From: Chris ScottHanson (chriscohousingresources.com)
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 20:48:01 -0700 (PDT)
Kristina,

You might be interest in Ecovillage at JP:
http://www.ecodevelopments.com/eco/jp/index.html

We have just arranged the funding for an in-town, ecovillage, with mixed use, and two cohousing neighborhoods, including one non- residential component being - you guessed it - an existing 6000 sf Montessori School (known as Copper Beech Montessori.)
http://www.copperbeechmontessori.com/

Call Jeanne for more details.  mobile (781) 267-5053

Chris ScottHanson

Ecodevelopments LLC
Ecovillages, Cohousing & Sustainable Communities
Development and Consulting for a Sustainable Future
   based on the Natural Power of Community

(617) 894-7661 cell