Appreciation for May 19 cohousing tour
From: ghope (ghopecox.net)
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 23:54:03 -0700 (PDT)
On May 19 my wife and I joined a small and fortunate group of fellow travelers
on the northwest cohousing tour that visited the Winslow, Vashon, Puget Ridge
and Bartimaeus communities.

At each stop a friendly host welcomed us and provided a walking tour, and a
tasty lunch awaited us in the Bartimaeus common house at midday. On the road,
we had snacks galore, informational handouts and enlightening conversations
with veteran cohousers. We had ample opportunities for questions and each
person we spoke with was very forthcoming with candid, personal experiences.

>From the perspective of people just learning about the world of cohousing and
>carefully proceeding toward a decision, we could not have asked for a more
>valuable and memorable experience. In addition to thanking our "fellow
>travelers" for great companionship on that day, we give special thanks to our
>tour coordinators, Doug Larson, Guy Coe and Joani Blank. We are absolutely
>delighted to have had this opportunity. To any readers who were considering
>this tour, we encourage you to start planning for next May 19th right away!

In community,
Greg and Catalina in California