Fwd: EICZONING - Ecovillage/Intentional Cmty Zoning Yahoo Group
From: Tree Bressen (treeic.org)
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 13:41:02 -0700 (PDT)

From: william cerf <cerf541 [at] msn.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 22:57:20 -0400
Subject: [All] EICZONING - Ecovillage/Intentional Cmty Zoning Yahoo Group

Hi All:

About a month ago there was an e-mail sent to the FIC ALL list seeking resources for zoning for intentional communities. I put out to the list that I would be willing to be the focalizer for starting a Yahoo Group and that the group would start once we got six ? ten people who would be interested. Well, we ten people responded, so today, I created a Yahoo Group. EICZONING ? Ecovillage/Intentional Cmty Zoning.

To join this group click:

I would appreciate it if you would forward this e-mail to folks who might be interested in joining this Yahoo Group regarding zoning for intentional community.

Cheers,

William Cerf

Brooklyn, NY

Tree Bressen