Re: who is doing NVC?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 09:44:14 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Jerry!

I love to know this, too! Here at Takoma Village in Washington, DC we started a NVC practice group last Fall. We now have two practice groups. Although, NVC has not been adopted in any formal way, I personally see the benefit it is having on interpersonal communication w/in our community.

However ... like you I would love to know what groups have adopted NVC as an integral part of living in their community.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC