Re: who is doing NVC?
From: Juva DuBoise (juvaalyrica.net)
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 09:47:24 -0700 (PDT)
"Is NVC (Nonviolent Communication) an integral or formal process in any way
in any cohousing communities?"

We, at CoHo Ecovilliage in Corvallis, Oregon, all do a 13 week NVC class.  I
usually teach this and use Lucy Lui's workbook.  I am NOT a certified
trainer.  I have been using and teaching this for 15 years.  Mostly to
clients (counselor) and community members.
Meta (those in the NVC world will know her) has joined our community and is
adding her knowledge to the collective pot....shorter groups/classes around
a specific topic/skill and part of twice monthly meetings is set aside for
NVC learning/practice.

We all agree to learn and use this set of skills and philosophy when we
join.  It is an integral part of our conflict resolution process.
Juva
Ah, Community - check it out!
cohoecovillage.org