Re: who is doing sociocracy?
From: Juva DuBoise (juvaalyrica.net)
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 09:49:33 -0700 (PDT)
>I have heard of two communities or communities in development practicing
> sociocracy: Champlain Valley Cohousing
> <http://www.champlainvalleycohousing.org/>  (Charlotte, Vermont) and
> Ecovillage of Loudoun County <http://www.ecovillages.com/> , Virginia and
> Old in NY
>

> Can anyone tell me if there are others?
We, at CoHo Ecovillage - Corvallis Oregon, Use some parts of sociocracy.  2
of the 4 facilitators have taken the 2 day training with John B., I did the
teleclass for facilitation.

We have adopted the sociocratic selection process and use more rounds than
we use to.  It hasn't been an easy switch, but slowly the group is learning
to appreciate the value of it.

Juva
Ah, Community - check it out!
cohoecovillage.org