Re: who is doing sociocracy?
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 07:05:22 -0700 (PDT)
 Greg <slidestorm [at] earthlink.net> is the author of the message below.
after changing "digest" subject line to the original and reformatting a
bit.

Tumblerock ( http://www.tumblerock.org ) is a forming cohousing community
in the Boulder, CO area, moving toward sociocratic governance.

Greg Rouillard