Fwd: Retirement Living: "Alternative Lifestyles"
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 09:57:37 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all!

Many of you may be out of town on vacation on Monday but if you are not and you have copious amounts of free time you may wish to see this segment of "Retirement Living." See below for times. I am interviewed in the piece on Senior Cohousing. The make up artist did such a great job I don't recognize myself -- I didn't wash my face for five days after the interview! :-) Michael Barrett, formerly a resident of Liberty Village Cohousing outside Frederick, MD and currently living at Shadowlake Village Cohousing in Blacksburg, VA is also interviewed.

Neshama Abraham of Abraham Paiss Associates helped w/ all the content preparation for my part.

Please note this program airs on ComCast Cable and DirectTV satellite -- not RCN cable or DishNetwork satellite.

I have a DVD of the episode tho' I haven't a clue how to upload it to anything.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Principal, The Cohousing Collaborative
McLean, VA

Direct #  202 291-7892
FAX 202 291 8594

Begin forwarded message:

The episode of The Prudent Advisor called “Alternative Lifestyles” will air Monday, May 28th.

The show features a closer look at boat-living and cohousing.

You may view it three times on that date:

DirecTV channel 364 @ 10:30 am or 2:30 pm (Eastern)
Comcast CN8 @ 2:30 pm (Eastern) – check www.cn8.tv for where to find CN8 in your area

Thank you,

Yolanda R. Arrington

Segment Producer

Retirement Living TV
1333 H St., NW

5th Floor-Reuters
Washington, DC  20005

Tune in to The Prudent Advisor weekdays at 10:30 am & 2:30 pm (ET) on DirecTV channel 364 or on Comcast CN8 at 2:30 pm (ET).