Re: Fwd: Retirement Living: "Alternative Lifestyles"
From: Michael Barrett (mbarretttoast.net)
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 17:04:28 -0700 (PDT)
Ann,

My research to date shows that the channel in question isn't in the satellite
programming
receiveable at Blacksburg and the CN8 website doesn't recognise my zipcode of
24060.
I wrote the producer soon after he was here and asked if he could send a tape
or DVD of the program
segment or better yet , for us/me, all the hour long of material he shot here.
But he didn't reply
to me.  Clearly you have more leverage - as I would expect.
Of course I'd really like to see the program.  If you can somehow get a copy
made of the DVD we'd
love to have it, I'm totally willing to pay expenses for same.  With your
network of experts I am
confident that you will readily locate someone with the equipment and knowledge
to duplicate a DVD.

Michael
Shadowlake Village.