Role of Elders: Study Course
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 07:48:13 -0700 (PDT)
Songaia Cohousing (41 people, 10.6 acres, near Seattle)
is about to start a new 5-week study course on "Elders as
Earth Keepers" - I've reviewed the study guide and there's
quite a bit on elders in community.

Any community interested in re-inventing or re-visioning the
role of their elders (or helping seniors become elders) may
find this of value. Here is the invitation that describes the
course...