Re: Retirement Living: "Alternative Lifestyles"
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 14:16:55 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all!

Wow!  I'm delighted to see there's so much interest in this topic!

I wrote the producer of the segment asking her if she would upload the segment to the Retirement Living video library. If not, I asked for permission to make copies of the DVD or to upload it our website.

I'll let you know what she says!  She's usually very speedy in replying.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Principal, The Cohousing Collaborative
McLean, VA