Re: LLC Bylaws? / Quincy DRAFT bylaws
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 05:19:03 -0700 (PDT)
Leslie Mink's message included a MSword file with the Quincy DRAFT bylaws.
(Cohousing-L does not distribute attachments)
I converted the Word file to html and uploaded it to the wiki with a link
to in a new section of the Documents article:
http://wiki.cohousing.org/index.php?title=Document_Library

The Document library effort has not progressed much.  I think the main
problem is a lack of document contributions...  If you have a document to
share you can register at the wiki and post it or send a note to the
wiki related listserv wiki-l [at] cohousing.org ; someone will probably be able
to do it for you.

Fred, listserv manager

Communications for Justice -- Free, superior listserv's w/o ads:
http://justcomm.org      My Link Pg: http://fholson.cohousing.org
612-588-9532 (7am-10pm CST/CDT)   Email: fholson at cohousing.org