Re: Greywater Reuse
From: Kristen Simmons (simmonskristengmail.com)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 06:52:27 -0700 (PDT)
We will probably consider this technology at Stony Brook Cohousing, a
developing community in Boston, MA and part of the new Ecovillage at
JP. It's much easier to do this kind of thing in a new project than
retrofit an existing building for it.

I'm not sure what the costs are, as such a system requires double the
piping of traditional systems, but I like the idea of re-using water
to flush toilets. I would really like to hear from anyone who has done
this.

Cheers,
Kristen

I've just posted information on a NYT article and sources of information for
greywater recapture and reuse at www.greengeezer.com

Is this something that cohousing communities are exploring?