Seattle cohousing open house 6/3/07
From: jwitsoe (jwitsoekendra.com)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 08:00:35 -0700 (PDT)
Want to maintain balance in your family life? Want to create a
community of like-minded parents and supportive others who will help raise
compassionate, caring children and help keep all of us sane? Cohousing is one
way to create that proverbial village.

We're creating a multifamily, multigenerational, affordable, diverse,
family-friendly, nonviolent community in which to share meals, childcare, some
common tools and toys, and support.

Come to the open house and discuss your dreams for community, and have any
questions answered (to the best of our abilities). We'll have general cohousing
information, and specific information on potential sites, architects, builders,
grants from the city (they're very excited about cohousing possibilities), and
more.

Light refreshments will be served and toys will be available for interested
offspring.

Sunday, June 3rd
3-5PM
Douglass-Truth Library (2300 E. Yesler Way)

(For more information, contact Jen Witsoe at jwitsoe [at] kendra.com.)