Utah Valley Cohousing Community
From: balaji (balajiouraynet.com)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 13:58:33 -0700 (PDT)
Friends:

The Utah Valley Cohousing Community, to be located south of Salt Lake City
and close to Brigham Young University, welcomes participation by
individuals and families interested in: community-supported agriculture;
permaculture; geothermal and solar energy; co-housing; eco-village
development; and sustainable living in general. See the web address below.
 The UVCC has no religious or political affiliation. At present we are
very early in the planning stage, and no site has been selected. The list
will serve as forum for discussion, leading (it is hoped) to practical
expression in the form of eco-village and/or co-housing development in or
near Provo, Utah. Our models are the Eco-Village at
Ithaca(http://www.ecovillage.ithaca.ny.us/), Champlain Valley Co-Housing
(http://www.champlainvalleycohousing.org), and Earthsong Eco-Neighborhood
(http://www.earthsong.org.nz), suitably modified to local conditions.

"There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come."--
Victor Hugo