Re: non-profit status
From: byron patterson (byronpattersongmail.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 09:31:27 -0700 (PDT)
On 6/4/07, byronpatterson [at] gmail.com : wrote

Hi, Lynette

The question of non-profit Cohousing has come up in many meetings
of CohoDC and the Mid Atlantic Cohousing. Some of the difficulties
explored, were  transitions of established cohousing group to a Home
Owner's Association; and financial funding.