Re: non-profit status
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 10:09:00 -0700 (PDT)
In the Northwest, the Northwest Intentional Communities Network has 501 C3
status and has used that to help member groups in various ways.  Maybe the
National Cohousing group might consider branch groups to help with this sort
of thing. You can extend your 501 c3 status benefit to any member group in
your organization.

Rob Sandelin
Shariingwood Cohousing
Snohomish, WA