Book on Sociocracy Available
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 07:56:37 -0700 (PDT)
We the People: Consenting to a Deeper Democracy is in print! It appears it will take the wheels of publishing a bit longer to get it listed for ordering through regular retailers so I have put up a link so you can order it directly from Sociocracy.info Press.

http://www.sociocracy.info/book.html

For those who haven't been following this saga, this book has been in progress for 5 years now. It's the first presentation of sociocracy by English speaking authors (ie, not a translation) that also discusses sociocracy in the context of organizational and management theory. The table of contents are also posted so you can see what it covers.

Sociocracy is the only governance method that is based on consensus decision-making. Most of us are still using governance structures designed for majority rule.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Coauthor with John Buck of the forthcoming
We the People
Consenting to a Deeper Democracy
A Guide to Sociocratic Principles and Methods