Re: 2008 National Conference looking for a keynote presenter
From: Robert Heinich (robertenocommons.org)
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 06:56:46 -0700 (PDT)
Steve,

I have no idea how he is as a speaker but Richard Heinberg did write the
foreword to Diana Leafe Christian's book "Finding Community."

So he should have some understanding what cohousing is.

According to Wikipedia, Richard Heinberg |
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Heinberg, author of The Party's Over: Oil,
War and The Fate of Industrial Societies, lives in California.

Just an idea for the hopper.

-Robert Heinich
 Eno Commons Cohousing
 www.enocommons.org
 Durham, NC
 where some of the little ones last night decided to have the play
 structure and the plaza nearby clothing optional sites.  For obvious
 reasons, I did NOT take photos to use the community postcard on our
 website.