Free June and September homestays in Oakland CA cohousing community.
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 00:00:49 -0700 (PDT)
Would you like to check out the most urban cohousing community in North America just across the Bay from beautiful San Francisco for five days (June 20-24), or for 11 days (September 6-17) while I'm out of town. Free, in exchange for taking good care of my delightful (hypoallergenic) mini-toy poodle, Bapu. My unit is a studio loft that could house a single person or a couple with up to two children. Please communicate with me off list if you are interested in either opportunity. If someone currently living in a cat-free unit in either Cambridge, Cornerstone or JP Cohousing is interested in the September dates, would you like to trade homes with me?

Joani Blank
Swan's Market Cohousing
Oakland, California
land line (preferred): 510-834-7399