Re: LLC Bylaws?
From: David Heimann (heimanntheworld.com)
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 16:44:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

We did a similar exercise, only we started with the condo docs for several other existing Massachusetts cohousing communities. We merged them together, did a lot of edits with the changes tracked, then eventually had our lawyer look at them when they were near completion. Our lawyer spent very little (billable) time on them, yet we were able to get definite legal input before acting on them.

Regards,
David Heimann
Jamaica Plain Cohousing