Cohousing Townhome for Sale in Ashland, OR
From: Karen Scheer (karenmonkeyhouse.org)
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 13:13:36 -0700 (PDT)
We'll be moving into our new cohousing community, Bear Grass Village (formerly Fordyce St. Cohousing Community), in Ashland, Oregon this summer! We have one townhouse still available: a two story, 3 bedroom- 2 bath, 1490 sq. ft. home for about $320K. The homes are designed to be energy efficient and passive solar with radiant heat floors and clerestory lofts. We have built thirteen units on 1.3 acres, located close to schools, a bike path, parks and down town. Our community, which includes an adjacent neighbor, consists of several single women, six families with children under the age of 6, and two families with 8-12 year olds. Our common house is 1800 sq. ft with a big kitchen, small laundry room, kids’ play room, guest room and multi-purpose room. There will also be a community garden, a workshop, a playground & plaza. Ashland, home of the Oregon Shakespeare Festival and Southern Oregon University, is nestled in the foothills of the Siskiyou Mountains and across from the Cascade Mountain Range. The Rogue Valley is an area of great natural beauty and diversity providing many opportunities for outdoor recreation all year long, including hiking, skiing, and river rafting. Ashland has a high-speed fiber network for internet access with many public wireless sites available in town. In addition to public schools, there are several alternative education options. It is a 5 hour drive, via I-5, to Portland or San Francisco

Please call 773-8402 for more information
or e-mail interest [at] ashlandcoho.com
Visit our website www.ashlandcoho.com