2008 National Conference looking for a keynote
From: Tom Hammer (thammer302yahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 08:04:51 -0700 (PDT)
Let's go for it and invite Al Gore.  Because
cohousing's environmental goals dovetail well with
his, he might be willing to speak.  The publicity
around his talk would add hugely to the whole
conference.  I know it's a long shot, but it wouldn't
hurt to ask.

That is, if he's not going to be a candidate...

Another idea:  Sandy Wiggins.  He's a sustainable
developer and gave one of the best presentations on
any topic I've ever heard.  I believe he's now
president of a national organization on sustainable
building.  He's funny, smart, and a good speaker.

Tom Hammer
Concord Village