Participation Agreements - (was Rental units)
From: Kay Wilson (kwwilsonbartcommunity.org)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:25:02 -0700 (PDT)
>> I believe part of the problem is  definitely our community's
lack of
a clear participation agreement even for  owners who occupy their
units. Our
membership team is now working on this after  most of us have
lived here close
to two years or more. We have also asked owners  who rent, to
attach an
expectation agreement (of participation in the community)  to
their lease.

I would be interested in an update to this post. Have you
developed a "clear participation agreement," and/or "expectation
agreement" and how are they working?

Most of our residents have lived here for 6 - 12 months, and now
that the growing season is upon us, we are noticing that some
owners and most renters are not able or willing to participate in
meetings or getting the work done.

We would appreciate hearing how other communities are dealing
with this issue and what is and isn't working for you.

Kay Wilson
Bartimaeus Community at Meadow Wood
www.bartcommunity.org