Re: 2008 National Conference looking for a keynote
From: David Heimann (heimanntheworld.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 16:16:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Another good speaker -- Ross Gelbspan. He's written books such as "The Heat Is On" about global warming, and is very well known and passionate. Would he give a talk at a cohousing venue? He actually has! -- during JP Cohousing's development we sponsored a talk by Gelbspan along with the Massachusetts Chapter of the Sierra Club,

Regards,
David Heimann
Jamaica Plain Cohousing