Got Problems?
From: Cohousing Magazine (editorcohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:08:44 -0700 (PDT)
/Cohousing/ Magazine is starting a new monthly column and we need your help! The remarkable Tree Bressen has graciously volunteered to tackle the people problems that you and/or your community are having. It might be a group process gripe or a broader issue that arises out of the challenges of living in community.

Please send me your potential questions about a troublesome issue you've been struggling with. We can't promise she'll answer every one, but let's see what happens. What's on your mind? Send your question to editor [at] cohousing.org Please include guidance about how public or private you want your identity to be when the answer is published in the column (e.g. full name & community vs. anonymity in either or both).

To learn more about Tree, visit www.treegroup.info.

In community,
donna

Donna Freiermuth