keynote speaker for 2008 conference chosen
From: Steve Hecht (shechtnewview.org)
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:29:38 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to everyone for some very good suggestions. We're excited to have John Abrams doing the keynote address. John is a founder of Island Cohousing on Martha's Vineyard and is well know nationally for his efforts in progressive land use planning and cohousing, among other things.

Keep the dates for the conference on your calender--June 13-15, 2008--and keep your eye out for early registration discounts in the fall. The conference venue has not been fully confirmed but we expect it to happen any day now.

Steve Hecht
for the 2008 Conference Planning Committee