Cohousing/Ecovillages in Switzerland?
From: Kristen Simmons (simmonskristengmail.com)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 07:19:38 -0700 (PDT)
I'm heading to Switzerland and the French Alps next month for a
vacation. Anyone know of any communities to visit over there? So far,
my research on the net hasn't turned up anything useful. Website
suggestions are welcome too!

Kristen Simmons
Stony Brook Cohousing
Jamaica Plain, MA

FYI: Stony Brook Cohousing in Boston, MA now has (6) equity member
households. We are an urban cohousing group that will be part of the
Ecovillage @ JP. Other groups that will be part of the village include
a Montessori School and possibly an educational non-profit. We have an
option on a site, have completed site programming, and are looking
forward to unit and common house programming this fall.